Workshops, Business Support and Marketing
Unmissable England is a national Destination Management Organisation (DMO) and Online Travel Agent (OTA), specialising in experiential tourism. We provide business support and training to tourism businesses across the country working closely with regional and local DMOs in creating new bookable visitor Experiences.
Our growing number of clients highlights our quality of services that we provide.
Our services include:
Experience Maker Workshops
Workshops for tourism businesses in creating visitor experiences. The Experience Maker Workshop covers the following topics:
- Experiences vs tours - What’s the difference?
- Case stories
- Five steps in creating a visitor experience
- Introduction to the travel trade
- Pricing & routes to market
- Distribution & marketing
Business Support for Tourism Businesses
We offer 1:1 and group business support for tourism businesses in creating and developing new experimental tourism products for consumer and travel travel markets.
We have a wealth of experience in public and private marketing and we're on hand to help shape integrated campaigns.
- Visit Kent
- Peak District National Park Authority
- Malvern Hills District Council
- European Interreg Experience
- Banbury Improvement District
- The English National Park Experience Collection
- Cotswolds National Landscape
- South Downs National Park Authority
Contact us for more information
For more information please contact Chris Brant by calling +44 (0)7828580040 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org